We share the skills and experience we have accumulated in over 17 years in the sector, and provide advice with the best customized technical solutions.
Forestry management calls for specialist decision-making techniques. This is why we use our professional knowledge to identify the most suitable solutions for each environmental challenge.
We have over 17 years of such specialist knowledge relating to the different aspects of forestry management. We develop engineering services based on a vision which integrates technical solutions and the characteristics of the environment where it is to be implemented so that the development of the forestry sector and the conservation of biodiversity go hand-in-hand, and recognise and value the environmental services provided by woodlands.
We are committed to communicating with the client, diagnostics, design and implementation of action plans.
fully reported projects
- Projects dealing with hydrological-forestry restoration and preventative silviculture
- Infrastructure and public use projects
- Fire prevention planning
- Forestry operations management
Forestry planning and land use planning regulations
hectares of land under regulation in Spain
- Projects for land use regulation of woodlands
- Technical plans for forestry management
- Regulation of hunting
- Land use planning regulations for Natural Protected Areas
regions where we have analysed a wide variety of ecosystems
- Studies of biodiversity, protected areas and landscape
- Environmental impact assessment and environmental monitoring
- Inventories of gardens and green spaces
- Strategies for the public use of the countryside
Protection of forestry land
hectares of land demarcated
- Land demarcation and boundaries
- Surveys of forestry property
- Topographical mapping and surveying
- Updating of cartography of properties